• 1 Yeghvard Hwy, Yerevan
  • +374 60503317
  • October 5, 2020

By rescuing I didn’t rescue

$ 5.00 DONATE NOW

Rescuer and electrician Vladimir is helping everyone but he could not help himself and his family.

A fire from a spark reduced their house to ashes within few minutes. First aid crews did their best, but the fire destroyed everything and left only empty walls.

Today, Vladimir and his wife have to spend the night in the garage, where there are simply no facilities. That is why the couple’s two children are temporarily separated from their parents and live in relatives’ house.